BTG FORUMS
Forums -> Suggestions & Feedback -> watch old replays
The GeekMessage
njulianlvl 67
010 001 111
Geek

Posted: 4/20/2012 5:28:17 AM

I have a suggestion about replays that you have bought. The problem is, if you buy a replay and that player gets a higher score you can't watch the replay from the highscore-screen. I know that you can see old replay when you go in you profile to the bank transactions, but there are only the last 50 you've bought.
I've seen that someone bought one of my replays twice because I've improved my score a little bit. And I mean a LITTLE bit. And now I got a new highscore on the "smile while you juggle" map. This time the score is 0.016% higher than before. That means 9 points.

There should be a way to see all replays of a map that you have bought. Maybe in a new tab, like the "extended info" got an extra tab. An other idea is that you buy all reaplays of someone in this map with (current score +- 0.5%). If someone improves his score by a few percent it's most likely that he used the same strategy as before and just send the creeps a bit earlier or has one more skillpoint in extra time or so.

I just won't see that someone buys the same twice.
Sparticuslvl 19
Visit the App Stores to download the game!
Site Admin

Posted: 4/20/2012 8:44:05 AM

ya, that gets a bit complicated.

In all honesty, if someone buys your replay when you got a score of 10,000... and then buys your next replay when you get a score of 10,005... they are just being nice and giving you geek points. Odds are the replays will be very similar.

piffielvl 64
who wants to play MP?
Nerd

Posted: 4/21/2012 3:16:10 AM

i would put it in your all time top 25...
you will not buy that many replays that it spams that list,
and also, if you have 25 better plays, you do not need that replays^^

Start Playing Now!
Returning Geeks Sign In
New Geeks Register

© 2010 - 2015, BeatTheGeek.com - Terms Of Service - Privacy Policy