BTG FORUMS
Forums -> Suggestions & Feedback -> Changing ideas- votes+level description+highscore
The GeekMessage
Kenny87lvl 41
... it's... finally... there?!?

Posted: 6/15/2011 3:15:51 AM

I would Mr Admin to change following things:

Show "Overall Votes" instead of "Your Votes" first, when looking at a site... makes more sense to me.

... second thing....... للللل... AH!

I would like to have a "level description" option when creating a tournament where i can write a short text (maybe 500 characters). This would make my idea of a story mode easier to realize.

third thing:

A "highscore info" on each tournament (maybe only those from the admin, cause im changing mine nearly every time ;) ) for the highest points that have been scored in the concerning game.

(Hope my Eng is good enough to get my points of view ^^)
Sparticuslvl 19
Visit the App Stores to download the game!
Site Admin

Posted: 6/15/2011 10:49:44 AM

It defaults to show you "Your Votes" only if you haven't voted. After you have voted it will default to show you the overall votes. So vote on every map! :)

Read the new announcement I posted a few minutes ago. I added this feature. Good idea :)

The highscores for your tournaments can be seen on the tournament results page by clicking on the "All Time Top 25 Scores" button. That currently is the only place to find it right now.

Hope that answers your questions
JFAJr40lvl 51

Posted: 7/11/2011 9:12:28 AM

I have an idea about the voting on maps.

One tournament that I created I received 10 points on all three criteria. In another I received 1 point on all three criteria.

While the one point was discouraging, it would be nice to know how many people voted. (If only one person voted, then all ones can be a personal nuance. But, if 15 people voted and it is all ones, then that would be something to seriously take a look at.)

Not sure if that is possible or not, but thought I'd suggest it. (Have we given you enough to do yet?)
Sparticuslvl 19
Visit the App Stores to download the game!
Site Admin

Posted: 7/11/2011 11:31:42 AM

If you mouse over the rating (ie 9/10) it should tell you how many votes were cast for that category.

Let me know if that doesn't work for you.
njulianlvl 67
010 001 111
Geek

Posted: 7/13/2011 10:49:28 AM

I cann't see how many people voted for anything. It doesn't matter if I'm at "my vots" or "overall votes" and if I'm on one of my maps or an regular one.

Start Playing Now!
Returning Geeks Sign In
New Geeks Register

© 2010 - 2015, BeatTheGeek.com - Terms Of Service - Privacy Policy