BTG FORUMS
Forums -> Game Bugs and Site Issues -> FIXED: Sorting order of Power Ups
The GeekMessage
mulalvl 37
.. nothing again ..

Posted: 5/30/2012 12:26:18 PM

Well...
Hi, I am not so good in English, but i'll try to explain my problem:

When some towers are missing in a game (I mean they are not enabled), there is a empty place, so each tower is on its place everytime.

But when a power up is disabled, it did not show an empty place and the next on is going to its place. And that is, what I am asking for: If any of Power up is disabled, I just use a wrong one, because it is not on the place, that I expected.

I hope, You can understand me, and sorry for my english, I am working on it to get better.

mula
chaosinmotionlvl 103
I should be looking for a job!
Nerd

Posted: 5/30/2012 8:08:33 PM

I understand what you mean and have made the same mistake many times LOL. I like your idea.
Sparticuslvl 19
Visit the App Stores to download the game!
Site Admin

Posted: 6/1/2012 9:09:34 AM

I only have the spaces there for the tower selection cause they are assigned to hotkeys (pressing 2 will select the rapid tower).

If the rapid tower wasn't in a game and I didn't have a space there it might seem odd to you'd have to press 3 to get the second tower in the list.

However, there are no hotkeys for the powerup so I didn't add the spaces.
lordcrumblvl 100
yay
Geek

Posted: 6/1/2012 10:01:45 AM

for towers the spaces make perfectly sense. when selectively disabled power ups came in place it happened to me that i clicked the wrong power up, but only for the very first maps with that. i got used to take a close look on the available power ups before sending the first wave, to come up with a strategy.

short, no spaces there are no big problem, but having them there wouldn't be wrong either.
mulalvl 37
.. nothing again ..

Posted: 6/2/2012 12:17:30 AM

Typically a geek can expect, that 'Stop moving PU' used to be the first one on the second row. But when any of Xtra time, Xtra points, Xtra money or Xtra life is disabled, the first one on the second row is 'Creeps Half life PU'. Bigger red circle vs. smaller red circle. I think every geek shoud miss.

That is all.

Start Playing Now!
Returning Geeks Sign In
New Geeks Register

© 2010 - 2015, BeatTheGeek.com - Terms Of Service - Privacy Policy