BTG FORUMS
Forums -> Game Bugs and Site Issues -> FIXED: Tournament Glitches?
The GeekMessage

Posted: 8/29/2010 9:23:12 AM

I don't know if it's just me, or if there's some sort of activation, but I've currently entered in two tournamets, and, in case the activation is winning, I've even won the easier of them. But when I go to my profile, it says I haven't entered any tournaments yet...?
If this has been brought up before, I'm sorry.
Sparticuslvl 19
Visit the App Stores to download the game!
Site Admin

Posted: 8/29/2010 9:26:56 AM

Ya, I might need to change the wording in the profile page. It just means that all of the tournaments you've entered have not finished yet. As soon as the tournament ends, it'll appear in your profile page.

Thanks for letting me know about the confusion. I'll fix the wording tomorrow (daughters b-day today :)

Posted: 8/29/2010 11:04:32 AM

O.O Congratulations and Happy Birthday^^

I've found another glitch on a similar issue, and instead of spamming with a new thread, I figured this may work...

When going to create a tournament, the last [[Games-Create Tournament-Create New Tournament]]

There seems to be some sort of bug down at Step 9-Who can enter your tournament?

[quote]
Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'
Type mismatch

/games/TowerDefence/LevelEditor/index.asp, line 932

[/quote]

I know I have nowhere near enough GP to create a tournament, but I don't think this is because of that...

If it is, or if you know about this already, I'm sorry.

Thank you in advance for reading this =)
Sparticuslvl 19
Site Admin

Posted: 8/29/2010 11:07:41 AM

Ya, another person had that issue. I'll fix that tomorrow too. It doesn't cost any geek points to create and test your own tournaments.... it just costs geek points to start it so others can play it.
ziggystarlvl 14

Posted: 8/29/2010 1:29:09 PM

Instead of changing the wording, how about also listing the tournaments you've participated in that haven't ended?
Sparticuslvl 19
Site Admin

Posted: 8/29/2010 6:32:31 PM

Ok, the error you received when trying to create your own tournament should be fixed now. Let me know if it isn't.

And I like your suggestion... I now show all the tournaments you are in that haven't ended yet into your profile page :)

Thanks!

Start Playing Now!
Returning Geeks Sign In
New Geeks Register

© 2010 - 2015, BeatTheGeek.com - Terms Of Service - Privacy Policy