BTG FORUMS
Forums -> Game Bugs and Site Issues -> FIXED: Bug with game ending
The GeekMessage
T19lvl 71
??????¯?

Posted: 9/24/2010 12:58:58 AM

Map: Tennis! (Without rackets!)
Game: the one where i am flagt as a cheater

I had 0 Life and for a few minutes the "Saving score" was on my screen (not the result page). I clicked on menu and the creeps started moving again and my score went up. after that i could Quit the game and the pannel with the "Go To Turnament Lobby" butten appeared.
I think I had a high ping at that time.
Sparticuslvl 19
Visit the App Stores to download the game!
Site Admin

Posted: 9/24/2010 6:30:43 AM   (Edited: 9/24/2010 6:30:54 AM)

Thanks for the detailed info. I'll look into this bug. I have removed the cheat flag.
Sparticuslvl 19
Visit the App Stores to download the game!
Site Admin

Posted: 9/24/2010 8:31:17 AM

wOOt!

Thanks again for the detailed info! I was able to reproduce the problem by simulating a slow connection and clicking the menu button while it was saving.... the menu button caused the game to unpause and therefore alter your scores as more creeps were killed.... this is why it called you a cheater (cause your score was bigger than it should have been).

Later today when I get home from work (ya, I have a full time job as well) I'll fix this problem by disablign all byuttons on the screen when the game is over.

I think and am hoping this is the very last bug in the cheat detector... after I fix this i believe there should be no more false accusations of cheaters... yay :)

Start Playing Now!
Returning Geeks Sign In
New Geeks Register

© 2010 - 2015, BeatTheGeek.com - Terms Of Service - Privacy Policy