BTG FORUMS
Forums -> Game Bugs and Site Issues -> FIXED: Problem
The GeekMessage

Posted: 8/29/2010 12:12:37 AM

One problem I found is that when playing a practice round occasionally firefox will go to the previous page. It usually happens at the beginning of a round. Maybe I'm hitting a button without thinking about it or something, I don't know.

Another thing is that things some small things show up when you pause, like the little text "-4" hovering up and down and stray bullets showing up on top of the menu screen. On the same note, when you fire a volcano and the bullets focus on a creep that makes it to the exit, the bullets will continue to orbit around the exit as if the creep is still there. They kind of spiral out of control.

That's all I have for now, I'll post here some more if I find things that I think are important.
Kilroylvl 5
Working on producing music for BTG.
Site Moderator

Posted: 8/29/2010 12:19:10 AM

Thnaks for the post mikebolt!
Ill try and recreate these bugs as posted.

oh, and btw... I watched one of your replays
The one where u mass Rapid towers.

Just some helpful advice :) getting lvl 5 (max) upgraded towers, is MUCH more beneficial than massing lower lvl towers. the damage from lvl 4 rapid tower i THINK is around 70-80... at lvl 5 it gets an extra 200+ damage per bullet.. and shoots faster. :)

hope i helped u as much as u helped us :)

Sparticuslvl 19
Visit the App Stores to download the game!
Site Admin

Posted: 8/29/2010 9:15:39 AM

Very nice finds. Thanks mikebolt :)

All these issues will be fixed soon.
JadeElvl 9

Posted: 8/31/2010 12:04:42 AM

I've had the same problem with the practice game redirecting to the home page, and I (maybe) have more information. I've been carefully watching what I was doing when it happened, and it seems like it only happens at the point when I click on the game, in roughly the area where the 'Quit Game' button on the main menu exists. Wonder if that button is sometimes becoming invisible but staying active. Still can't make it happen consistently though, so this could just be coincidence.
Sparticuslvl 19
Visit the App Stores to download the game!
Site Admin

Posted: 9/7/2010 2:31:09 PM

I'm still trying to figure this bug out. Can anyone else shed more light on this? I'd love to know how to reproduce it.

Does it only happen right when the game first loads? Or can it happen even after you've been playing for 5 minutes?
alchemistlvl 42
Want - to - play - a - game ?
Geek

Posted: 9/7/2010 3:05:48 PM   (Edited: 9/7/2010 4:08:07 PM)

Just to +1 the practice game issue - I am trying to reproduce it - it happened to me twice - very random. Once was near the start of the game - once a few minutes in.

I have edited this - because it just happened again but this time dropped me back a page not to the home page. -

Start Playing Now!
Returning Geeks Sign In
New Geeks Register

© 2010 - 2015, BeatTheGeek.com - Terms Of Service - Privacy Policy