BTG FORUMS
Forums -> Suggestions & Feedback -> Multiple suggestions
The GeekMessage
JadeElvl 9

Posted: 8/29/2010 8:58:30 PM   (Edited: 8/29/2010 9:06:21 PM)

Numbered for your convenience :D

1) It would be nice if the individual tournament page showed how many levels are in the game. Right now it's only listed on the Games page, so it's not available anywhere after the tourney is over (that I can find).

2) I'd like to see a filter option on the Games page to show only tourneys you qualify for.

3) It'd be awesome if you could put up GP prizes in tourneys, so you could make an incentive to join one with an entry fee. Even an option to send another player GP would allow us to do this 'unofficially'. It could be done today via the paid Replay system I suppose, but that feels a bit kludgy.

4) This is bigger than the other suggestions, but it would be really nice if we could 'pair' Spawn and End points in the map editor, to have multiple paths. Without knowing how you do pathfinding I don't know if this is a huge problem or as simple as adding a variable to each creep for which exit it's trying to reach :)

Edit: And tell your girl the Internet wishes her a happy birthday :D
Kilroylvl 5
Working on producing music for BTG.
Site Moderator

Posted: 8/29/2010 11:07:36 PM

1) good idea :P
2) good idea :)
3) probably in the future once we kink out the bugs
4) Amazing idea, but, probably a future idea
Sparticuslvl 19
Visit the App Stores to download the game!
Site Admin

Posted: 8/30/2010 8:41:38 AM

1.) Added to the to do list! :D
2.) Added to the to do list! :)
3.) I'll be reworking the way exp/gp are awarded today. There will be more incentive to do well (and players that didn't do as well will still get stuff)
4.) Unfortunately this will be difficult to do. Each creep on the screen always looks for the shortest path to any exit. That would be a bigger project that I may consider later.

Thanks for all the ideas! :)

Start Playing Now!
Returning Geeks Sign In
New Geeks Register

© 2010 - 2015, BeatTheGeek.com - Terms Of Service - Privacy Policy