BTG FORUMS
Forums -> Multiplayer BTG Tower Defence -> Multiplayer Lobby To Do List
The GeekMessage
Sparticuslvl 19
Visit the App Stores to download the game!
Site Admin

Posted: 4/30/2012 6:31:18 AM   (Edited: 4/30/2012 8:00:20 AM)

I will track all the things left to do for the multiplayer lobby here. This will help you see what is in development and keep you informed when they are completed. If you see anything I am missing, let me know :)

Note : These are not in order of priority

To Do :

1.) Add in the ability for players to send private messages to each other

2.) Add in the ability for players to use emotes

3.) When creating a new game, if you set the maximum number of players to a number less than the minumum number of players, there needs to be a message letting the player know that the maximum number of players must be equal to or greater than the minimum number of players.

4.) When creating a new game, if you do not set a game name, there needs to be a message letting the player know they need to set a game name.

5.) When creating a new game, allow the user to select one of the official maps for their game.

6.) When creating a new game, setting the minimum and maximum skill rating allowed to join your game doesn't do anything yet

7.) When creating a new game, setting the game to a private game doesn't do anything yet

8.) When creating a new game, display descriptions of the options when someone rolls over the question mark.
mahleumonlvl 62
Plz, vote and rate!!
Nerd

Posted: 4/30/2012 7:15:12 PM

You also should have the ability to see when someone is typing. Maybe, real basic, just a change in the color of their name or later, a bar could show up. Also, the bar could show the person being away from computer. Same stuff in most chat programs/forums.

Of course, your other items are way more important than this.
furri88lvl 73
s'times you're the dog s'times you're the hydrant

Posted: 7/30/2013 6:15:34 AM

same suggestion as mahleumon: a button like "available" / "busy"

Start Playing Now!
Returning Geeks Sign In
New Geeks Register

© 2010 - 2015, BeatTheGeek.com - Terms Of Service - Privacy Policy