BTG FORUMS
Forums -> BTG Tower Defence -> Creatiing a tournament - in blissful ignorance
The GeekMessage
mungolinalvl 9
thanks Sparticus and well done

Posted: 1/22/2011 2:39:37 AM

Hi guys. So I'm going to be releasing my first tourny, with carlnini's kind sponsorship. Celtic Squared I think it's called. I will eagerly await feedback, it may be total rubbish. If I make changes, do I have to pay again?

The map bit is fun if frustrating (I would really love some sort of grid display on that blank sheet...). Most of the rest is self-evident. But - the creeps. Hit point calculations, score cals., etc. - how on earth do they work!? I mean, if you don't want to accept the defaults.

So, for the end 10 rounds, I have played around with the creeps settings, and I have NO idea what I'm doing (the timing thing I've understood, although obviously I'm experimenting with the consequences at the moment). I have merely guessed at the difficulty. So comments taken with pleasure, thanks
Sparticuslvl 19
Visit the App Stores to download the game!
Site Admin

Posted: 1/22/2011 9:54:01 AM

Everytime you start your tournament if costs you geek points. You can edit your tournament as much as you like and test it yourself for free.

You can use the default values for the creeps... or if you are up for the challenge you can edit the values in any way you wish. I highly recommend before starting your tournament you test it at least once. After testing you can make more changes. It only costs geek points when you start it for everyone to play.

mungolinalvl 9
thanks Sparticus and well done

Posted: 1/22/2011 12:22:46 PM

Ok thanks Sparticus, I am as you suggest editing the values, I just wondered what patterns were used for the defaults (OK if I sat and looked at it, I'd probably work it out lol) - but I will play around and see in my testing. Understand re the pay-on-start. Thanks!

Start Playing Now!
Returning Geeks Sign In
New Geeks Register

© 2010 - 2015, BeatTheGeek.com - Terms Of Service - Privacy Policy