BTG FORUMS
Forums -> BTG Tower Defence -> BTGTD Version 1.12
The GeekMessage
Sparticuslvl 19
Visit the App Stores to download the game!
Site Admin

Posted: 9/10/2010 9:00:44 PM

I have released a new version. Not much has changed as I'm been very busy working on things around this site.

Here's what has changed :

- Before if you played in a tournament where pellet towers were disabled (as an example), then the rapid towers hot key would no longer be '2'... it became '1'. This was confusing to people that liked to use the hotkeys (which is pretty much everyone I assume). Now if a tower is missing, it doesn't affect the other towers hotkeys. I also decided to leave a blank space where the missing tower normally would go. This helps you notice which towers are disabled.

- I fixed a bug where if someone set a creeps speed to .2 (in the tournament editor) and then put it under the effects of a frost tower, the creep would do weird things :)

- Fixed an issue where people (when playing a practice game) would get redirected back to the homepage during their game.

- Fixed a bug where if someone set the sell time (in the tournament editor) to zero, the game messed up when you sold a tower. You can now set towers sell time to zero (which causes selling of a tower to happen instantly)

That's it for now, more to come soon :)

(now i know why most projects have a few developers on it... this is a lot of work! :)

StereoPaniclvl 21
Big Money! Big Prizes! I love it!

Posted: 9/11/2010 12:08:58 AM

We really appreciate it though. I do hope that it's a labor of love for you though.
Sparticuslvl 19
Visit the App Stores to download the game!
Site Admin

Posted: 9/11/2010 9:42:20 AM

It is, I enjoy every bit of it :)

Start Playing Now!
Returning Geeks Sign In
New Geeks Register

© 2010 - 2015, BeatTheGeek.com - Terms Of Service - Privacy Policy