BTG FORUMS
Forums -> General Discussion -> Strategy?
The GeekMessage
chaosinmotionlvl 103
I should be looking for a job!
Nerd

Posted: 9/16/2010 8:09:47 PM

Ok, I've been playing for awhile (Love the site, thanks Sparticus) and I was happy to finally complete a few games. Now I'd like to work on my score to place higher. Any suggestions? Do you get better scores for having unused bonuses or cash? Is it different for each tournament?
Ganjalvl 14
gANJA
Nerd

Posted: 9/16/2010 9:02:28 PM

send waves early, makes a big difference if you do it enough
Ganjalvl 14
gANJA
Nerd

Posted: 9/16/2010 9:07:14 PM

o yea and as far as i know theres no extra points for unused bonuses/cash, but as far as bonuses go use them all for points on the last wave, cuz the farther into the tourny you are the more points it gives you for using that
MidgetManlvl 19
reached new heights and is now level 40! :)
Geek

Posted: 9/16/2010 9:16:01 PM

Same thing for money. Also, a kill zone is usually better than spread out firing when starting up.
MidgetManlvl 19
reached new heights and is now level 40! :)
Geek

Posted: 9/16/2010 9:17:23 PM

Sell as few buildings as possible. The more you sell, the more money you lose, meaning you will have less money to work with than you would have if you didn't, meaning you will upgrade things slower, meaning you will kill them slower, meaning you wouldn't be able to send waves earlier than usual for extra points.
Sparticuslvl 19
Visit the App Stores to download the game!
Site Admin

Posted: 9/16/2010 9:20:09 PM

Best ways to get the best score :

- Obviously the father you get the game the more points you'll get. Creeps later in game give more points than creeps early on.

- You earn extra points for sending creeps early. You should always send the next wave early if you are ready for it.

- The bonus points you get can be used to buy points. You will get more points if you use this power up later in the game (perferably just before you die or complete all the waves)

- you do not get extra points for unused cash or unused bonus points

- Bosses are worth extra points, try not to leak bosses

Also, I recommend watching some replays of some of the better players (replays on easy maps are free to watch)

Once you get comfortable with the game, learn how to juggle. If you do not know what that is, read the game help page under advanced strategies.

Start Playing Now!
Returning Geeks Sign In
New Geeks Register

© 2010 - 2015, BeatTheGeek.com - Terms Of Service - Privacy Policy