BTG FORUMS
Forums -> News & Announcements -> Multiplayer Changes! Please Read :)
The GeekMessage
Sparticuslvl 19
Visit the App Stores to download the game!
Site Admin

Posted: 8/22/2013 11:55:20 AM

Hey all,

In order to try and get more people playing Multiplayer BTGTD, I have added a new feature.

You'll now notice at the top of the screen it now shows how many players are playing MPBTGTD.

These numbers will automatically update so you'll always know when others are interested in playing (no need to refresh the page to see these numbers change)

The "Geek Waiting For Player" is the number of geeks waiting in a game lobby for players. In other words, a game has been started and waiting for more players to join.

The "Total Geeks In Multiplayer" is the sum of all the players either playing MPBTGTD, or waiting in the lobby.

Cool Feature : You will also see this update while playing BTGTD. By clicking on the "JOIN LOBBY" button at the top, it will pause your game for you and load the multiplayer lobby in another browser tab. This means you can finish your BTGTD game after you are done playing MPBTGTD. It will stayed paused as long as you'd like.

Advice to those that want to play a MPBTGTD game. Create a game and then sit in the lobby for a couple minutes. Everyone on the site will be able to see that you are waiting for more players and then can join you.

As always, let me know if I have any bugs or issues. Hopefully we'll see more of you playing now. :D
anonemouse2010lvl 101
L101, back to rhyming for fun
Geek

Posted: 8/22/2013 6:55:09 PM

I noticed that yesterday, nice addition.
chaosinmotionlvl 103
I should be looking for a job!
Nerd

Posted: 8/23/2013 6:58:50 PM

Thanks, Sparticus!
chaosinmotionlvl 103
I should be looking for a job!
Nerd

Posted: 9/7/2013 7:58:01 AM

Sometimes I see one person in the lobby so I rush into it and don't see anyone else in there even thought the number at the top still says 1. Well, when I get there it says 2, but it still looks like I'm the only one in there. What do you think is happening there????
Sparticuslvl 19
Visit the App Stores to download the game!
Site Admin

Posted: 9/10/2013 9:07:34 AM

Hmm, not sure why that would happen. I'll keep an eye on it.

Start Playing Now!
Returning Geeks Sign In
New Geeks Register

© 2010 - 2015, BeatTheGeek.com - Terms Of Service - Privacy Policy