BTG FORUMS
Forums -> News & Announcements -> Tower Defence Version 1.41 (New Tower!)
The GeekMessage
Sparticuslvl 19
Visit the App Stores to download the game!
Site Admin

Posted: 11/19/2010 2:21:46 PM

Hey all,

Here is what's new today :

Teleport Tower : After this tower is fully charged up it will teleport a creep back to the start of your maze. Upgrading this tower will increase the speed it charges up. This is a great tower to place at the end of your maze... if a creep sneaks by, you can send him back to the beginning. Please keep in mind (as with all new things) it will need to be balanced properly after we see how it affects the game. I might change the cost or the time it takes to charge up.

Bug Fixes :

- there was a bug where you couldn't place a tower next to a boom tower when it was exploding. This has been fixed.

- If you paused the game and then resumed the game with the "P" key all bullets/lava disapeared off the screen. This has been fixed.

- The leaderboard in the game didn't take into the "harder creeps" powerup when calculating your rank. This has been fixed.

- There was a bug with the surge tower not correctly removing it's bonus damage when the surge tower was sold (occasionally). This has been fixed.

I haven't had a chance to fix the volcano tower issue yet (too many volcano towers lag the game). I am still thinking/working on a solution to this problem.

Like I mentioned before, more towers are in the works (it does take time as there is lots of work to do). I want to roll one out at a time so if something breaks I know what caused it :)

Have fun :)
digimonhackerlvl 27
I used to play this when I was 14. I'm 24 now.
Nerd

Posted: 11/19/2010 9:07:26 PM

Thanks Sparticus, Good Job !
lordcrumblvl 100
yay
Geek

Posted: 11/20/2010 7:01:56 AM

cooool :) big thanks!

-volcano-issue: i like that idea of yours to limit the lava to 100 and then slightly increase the strength of the bits. but no rush to fix that!

now i'm going to test that teleport :D
michilvl 15

Posted: 11/22/2010 9:22:23 AM

Hey,

thanks fot the new tower. Coll idea.
But the re-laoding time is a bit long?

A bit faster may be better.

Greetings

M
Peekapooladylvl 15
Leaving for a Caribbean cruise in 3 days!! WOOT WO

Posted: 11/22/2010 10:15:10 AM

Thank you for this tower! I was so surprised to see it after so many geeks said they didn't like my tower idea. So thank you! I love it!

Start Playing Now!
Returning Geeks Sign In
New Geeks Register

© 2010 - 2015, BeatTheGeek.com - Terms Of Service - Privacy Policy