BTG FORUMS
Forums -> News & Announcements -> Golden Ticket Update!
The GeekMessage
Sparticuslvl 19
Visit the App Stores to download the game!
Site Admin

Posted: 10/5/2010 9:59:27 AM

Hey all,

It's been a busy week for me. I did a lot of bug fixes and continued working on new features.

Golden Tickets :

Tournaments now award Golden Tickets to the top players in each tournament. The more unique players that enter a tournament the more Golden Tickets that are handed out (it doesn't just give Golden Tickets to the top 3 players. 4th place will get 1 when it hits 20 players, 5th at 25 players, 6th and 30 players, etc).

So what are the tickets for? Basically we want to find out who is the best of the best. A Golden Ticket is an entry into a special tournament that will happen every Saturday and it will run all day long. For every ticket you have, you get one entry into the tournament.

What does the winner of that tournament get? Well, other than bragging rights, they'll be labeled as the "Geek of the Week" and have their name in lights on the main page. But most importantly, they will receive something special. I can't say what that "something special" is right now... but it's something you'll want. I am currently working on that feature and hopefully it will be done soon.

PhaElvl 34
Geek

Posted: 10/5/2010 11:23:26 AM

epic update!! :D
Asylumlvl 39
i gotta practise, need tickets for next week
Nerd

Posted: 10/6/2010 4:01:12 PM

awesome, now i really wanna get better so i can be geek of the week

Start Playing Now!
Returning Geeks Sign In
New Geeks Register