BTG FORUMS
Forums -> News & Announcements -> Tower Defence Version 1.32
The GeekMessage
Sparticuslvl 19
Visit the App Stores to download the game!
Site Admin

Posted: 9/21/2010 9:31:39 PM

I am busy working on something else right now, but i noticed a few people using a few exploits to their advantage so i thought i'd make a hotfix to stop it :)

I also did a few other minor fixes while I was at it...

Here is what's new :

• Some people were smart enough to figure out that if you were about to die, send all the remaining waves of creeps onto the screen THEN use your power up points to get extra points added to your score. The game assumed you were on the last level and gave you the points one would get if they were on the last level. This has been fixed. Now when you use the points power up the game will calculate what level you are actually on (based on what creeps are dead) and give the correct number of points.

• If you created your own tournament and gave the players initial power ups, you never actually got them when the game started (you started with zero). This has been fixed.

• If you ever used the menu to quit the game before it actually had ended, while it was saving you could click the resume button. I now hide the menu as soon as you quit so you can't resume a game you had already quit.

• I increased the initial amount of time given to a player before level one automatically starts. It was 30 seconds and I increased it to 45 seconds.

That's it for now. Back to work I go :)
  • MidgetManlvl 19
    reached new heights and is now level 40! :)
    Geek

Posted: 9/21/2010 9:34:42 PM

1)I thought it already worked that way, in my head, but thanks for the info!
    2)Didn't notice that.
    3)I had that happen countless times while creating a good map layout at the start and needing to restart due to no time to finish. Thanks.
    4)Yay more time.
    Ganjalvl 14
    gANJA
    Nerd

Posted: 9/21/2010 10:38:12 PM

1-yea i thought it worked that way too, i just sent them all when i could tell i was gonna die soon cuz i could click on one of the last bosses and get the points for killing that that i wouldntve gotten if i died
    jth0880lvl 27

Posted: 9/22/2010 8:05:16 AM

Thank You very much for fixing the bug about using the score points at the end of the game. It finally puts it on a level playing field. Keep up the good work

Start Playing Now!
    Returning Geeks Sign In
    New Geeks Register

© 2010 - 2015, BeatTheGeek.com - Terms Of Service - Privacy Policy